Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend with Hay Hay

Our weekend plans have now changed to include having Hailey with us from Friday evening to Sunday evening. Rich and I thoroughly enjoyed the change! Hailey was able to spend an afternoon with Grandma while Rich and I bought the new car and got some grocery shopping done. Here are some pictures from our weekend.

(This is where I found Hailey a few minutes after she was dropped off...I guess she has the hang of taking the diaper off and sitting on the potty! No luck this time, but she was practicing without our help!)

(Hailey with her snow boots from last year. I'm thankful they still fit, but she wants to wear them everywhere!)

(A bonus pair of sunglasses that Hailey found after cleaning out the 4-Runner! Maybe she's learning how to accessorize unlike her Aunt Dana. )

(Adorable little face.)

(Practicing the light switch, now that she has recently become scared of the dark.)

(On!)

(Off!)

(Brushing her teeth for the third time of the day!)

I'm thankful for:
  • Getting to spend each weekend with Hailey so that we don't miss out on all of the new things that she does each week.
  • That the sunshine that is back! We needed the rain, but man oh man was I ready for some SUN!
  • Leslie bringing in the Magic Cabin magazine for me to look at for Hailey's Christmas presents. I love the toys from this company!

No comments: