Today I finally had a day off after a long first nine-weeks of school. I was up bright and early because everyone else was getting ready for work or school, but as soon as they were out the door the day was mine! I walked the dogs, watched the Today Show which I miss dearly since I'm out the door often before it even starts, pulled up dead flowers, trimmed back the mums, took out more trash than I thought was possible to have in one house, cleaned the garage, did the dishes, vacuumed about 10 lbs of dog hair, went to lunch with my mom at The Purple Foot, and since then I've been tutoring Rich for the math section of his PRAXIS test and placement test.
I'm thankful that:
- Rich took fed the dogs and took them out so I didn't have to jump out of bed right away this morning.
- The day was absolutely gorgeous and I could leave the door open to the screened in porch while I cleaned.
- Some clutter was removed my life.
- I was able to spend some quality time with my most loyal canine friends.
Instead of cleaning I probably should have been doing a little of this...

Or this....

Or, ohhh yeah this...

Or perhaps this...

Or maybe this...

How about this?

Most definitely this...

Or this with the rest of my buddies...

And yes, this...
No comments:
Post a Comment