Friday, October 30, 2009

Modern Family

There's not much else to say other than I LOVE this show! I am not a big "laugh out loud" kinda girl, but I get plenty of them in during this show. So, you know if I'm laughing out loud then Rich is practically breaking the recliner and my eardrums! It is the talk of our teacher's lounge on Thursday and pretty much any other day of the week. Claire, one of the main characters, is played by Julie Bowen who used to play on Ed (one of my favorite shows five years ago). Having her back on air is great! The show airs Wednesdays at 9:00 pm on ABC, but you can also find it online if you have missed it.

I tried to get into Glee and Community, but it is hit or miss for me with these shows. Sometimes they are much too corny or "stupid funny" for my taste. Check out Modern Family if you haven't already!

I am thankful for:
  • TV shows like Modern Family that allow me to forget about everything else going on and just have a good laugh.
  • Being able to have just as much fun as my students on Halloween by dressing up and laughing with them!
  • My walks with the dogs every morning and evening, even though most days both walks are in the dark because of my work schedule. It is the one time in my day that I have all to myself to relax.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Are we going to see some pictures of what you dressed up as for Halloween? Come on!