Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lots of Celebrations

This month is full of birthdays and anniversaries....
  • Our good friends Megan and Tim, Amy and Mark, and Meghan and Chris will all celebrate anniversaries this month.
  • April and Addison's son, Ben, will celebrate his first year of life, Megs will join the rest of us in our 30's, and Tank, Holly and Gracie will all turn three on October 29th. It certainly makes that date an easy one to remember!
  • Angela, Rich's step-sister, will turn 28 on the 11th.
  • Our nephew, Brayden, will turn 7 on the 30th.
  • Hailey will turn two on the 15th! I can't believe how quickly the year has gone by. We hope to celebrate her birthday on the 18th. I'm a little behind with birthday party planning, but we'll pull a little something together for our favorite little girl.
  • Oh and yes, there is Halloween as well!
We wish everyone a very Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Megs said...

Thanks for the shout out :) My calendar is also filled w/ birthdays and anniversaries in October and about 10 people in my department at work celebrate bdays in October! I guess right after the new year is an exciting time to get busy, ha! :) Hope all is well, can't wait to see ya in December.

Amy said...

You know, I was thinking about that today! Our Church newsletter had TONS of birthdays for the month of October, nearly 3x the regular amount!

Thanks for the anniversary wishes! 5 years, crazy!!!!