Saturday, July 17, 2010

Quick Update

Just got a call from Angela. She said that Bill's heart was beating like crazy so they were in the process of sending Carol out of the room to shock his heart. I'm waiting on another update once Angela gets back to the hospital.

Rich came home this afternoon to shower and take a nap. He just woke up as I was getting the call from Angela, so he should be heading out shortly. They still haven't received the CT scan results from the neurologist. Bill was having a very difficult time sitting still this afternoon and his short term memory seems to be gone. He was trying to rip the cords off of him and rolling around like crazy. Angela said it's hard just being in the same room with him. They gave him some pain meds, but they caused his blood pressure to drop to 70 over 52, so we're back with the same problem as last night. He really needs a sedative, but this will cause another drop in his blood pressure.

That's all I know for now...I'm stuck here with 3 kids and 4 dogs trying not to lose my mind.

No comments: