Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

We spent the day visiting both of our families. We started with lunch at Rowe's with my parents and then went to Bill and Carol's for a cookout this evening. Hailey had a blast running around Bill and Carol's huge yard with Isiah. Who knew that a couple of hats could lead to hours of fun?

Hay Hay told Isiah, "You are my best friend for TODAY". I asked her who her best friend was forever and of course she replied, "Landon". Lucky for this girl, we stopped by to see Landon on our way home.

(One of the few shots I could get of these two standing still.)

(Goodbye!)

(Arg...I'm gonna get you!)

(Loving on Boots. As soon as I said we were going to Bill and Carol's house, Hay Hay said, "to see Boots and Norman"! On a side note, this girl is so witty that when she forgot Boots' name she called him "Socks".)

(Popsicles from Great Aunt Jo.)

("YUMMY")

("Grrrrr....you'd better watch out!")

(Cowboys from the wild, wild west sporting Panama hats. Ha!)

(Finally, got a shot of her when she wasn't just a blur running by.)

(Sneak attack.)

(Angela and Isiah. Glad there's not a picture of me with one of these hats:))

No comments: