Thankfully, our AC was fixed yesterday. Even with the fans on, I did not get any sleep the night before. Of course once it was fixed the weather made a turn for the better. I am not going to complain though because today was gorgeous. We took our summer school group on a field trip hike along the Rivanna River and I was able to take my campers out for some free time this afternoon. It was nice to take two long walks with the dogs this evening as well.
We were supposed to get Jesi tomorrow, but that has been pushed to next week because we need to have a pre-placement meeting with the entire team. I had a two hour interview with CAFF and Rich has one tomorrow. They need to know our entire life story so it takes a while! Hopefully, we will get both kiddos next weekend and be able to start the transition. On a positive note, Jesi placed 1st in the softball throw at the state track meet last weekend. It looks like she will be going to nationals in August!
1 comment:
love the new background AND MORE IMPORTANTLY...hope all of the interviews went well. been thinking about you guys...there is a lot going on, both exciting and stressful.
Post a Comment