I'm not quite sure why it never occurred to me before this evening to search for infertility blogs, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with me protecting myself from getting sucked in to other people's lives and their same depressing stories. I've wasted many hours of my life looking online for "answers" to our fertility issues, reading posts of those who are clearly complete idiots when it comes to getting pregnant, and reading way too many "oh how I was blessed at the time when I least expected it" stories. Quite frankly all of this crap-ola gets old after a while.
What I failed to realize is that there are some pretty darn funny blogs out there, especially those from outside the United States. I've jumped from link to link for the last hour and have just about peed in my pants reading the mere titles of some of these blogs. Here are some of my favorites:
How can I not feel a little better after reading some of these posts? Then again...
No comments:
Post a Comment