I figured I ought to get my hair cut since it hasn't been touched since June! I pretty much gave my stylist the go ahead to do whatever she wanted within reason, as long as it wouldn't require keeping up with highlights since they are almost gone. She mixed 3/4 of a red color with 1/4 of a brown and I'm pretty pleased with the results. I'm not used to having this much red in my hair, but I like the change as well as getting a few inches chopped off. I suppose I should go ahead and book an appointment for six months from now since twice a year salon visits is one of the ways we've cut back on spending.
Our journey raising teenage foster children and our toddler niece, fighting infertility, hitting the gym hard, and bleeding purple and gold....
Monday, January 4, 2010
Red Hair?
I figured I ought to get my hair cut since it hasn't been touched since June! I pretty much gave my stylist the go ahead to do whatever she wanted within reason, as long as it wouldn't require keeping up with highlights since they are almost gone. She mixed 3/4 of a red color with 1/4 of a brown and I'm pretty pleased with the results. I'm not used to having this much red in my hair, but I like the change as well as getting a few inches chopped off. I suppose I should go ahead and book an appointment for six months from now since twice a year salon visits is one of the ways we've cut back on spending.
Labels:
Dana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Dana, I LOVE IT!!! I hate to tell you but it looks like mine from the back...ha,ha..just what you wanted to hear, right?! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment