So, our nice wall mounted LCD television has been on the fritz for several months now. It started with a few speckles on the screen every once in a while, that would clear up if you turned it off and back on. Eventually this turned the television not turning on right away. It would click and click and click for a few minutes before da-da-da-ta-da-da (you know that sound) and it would come on. Over the last couple of weeks we've decided just to leave the tv on all the time and only turn off the cable because it got to the point that it would take 45 minutes to click, click, click it's way on.
Fast forward to today. First of all I came home after working 13 hours to find that the front door was left unlocked, of course the same day that Morgan Harrington's body was found. I was furious with Rich and had Amy stay on the phone with me while I walked through the house checking every nook and cranny. Secondly, the televsion was off, but cable was on. Rich swears he didn't turn it off, but who really knows. All i know is that I can not watch any of my shows or sit down and relax right now. The genius has now pulled the tv out of our bedroom, an only 27 inch, and into the middle of our living room. However, he still doesn't have it up and running. AGHH. I've resorted to looking up shows on hulu.com, but I'm also exhausted so I think I'll hit the hay. Maybe the television fairies will visit us tonight and fix our tv situation!
Did I mention the refrigerator has been making funny noises?!
1 comment:
Did the television fairies come yet? Ha, ha!!
Post a Comment