..both in the same week! I'm pretty excited about having two new shows to watch no matter how drama filled they become:) Monday's episode of The Bachelor and last night's airing of American Idol have given me some time to relax without having to think too much. I'm disappointed that Rozlyn, who got kicked off the show for having a relationship with one of The Bachelor's staffers, was from Richmond...way to make VA look bad! However, it did make the episode one to watch.
I'm pumped that in a few weeks we'll be able to vote for our top American Idols. Will anyone live up to Chris Allen??? Megs, what city will be watching their tour in this summer?:)
It doesn't look like Friday Night Lights will be airing anytime soon...I can't find anything online except for the possibility of NBC during the summer of 2010???? Anyone else have better information because I am dying to see my boyfriend, Riggins, on TV again! And, yes Amy, we know you are already watching season now...booo;)
1 comment:
Ha ha, we'll see! Last season was a great crew...Adam, Allison, Kris, Gokey and Matt... I wonder if they can top that?!! Looking forward to chatting about it with you!
Post a Comment