Friday evening, after spending a couple of hours at our "back-to-school" bbq, we headed out to Wilson Memorial High School's first home football game. Evan was less than thrilled to be at a football game, but Jessica was off running around with her friends in less than two seconds. Rich and I reminisced about our high school days and cheered on our new favorite team, which just happened to win 21-0! There really is nothing like a high school football game. I can not wait until I have to bring a blanket with me and get to order some hot chocolate with my hot dog:)
We may be attending some basketball games this winter as well. Jessica just told us she wants to try out for the basketball cheerleading team, which would be fantastic. She's not the typical cheerleader, but this girl is certainly loud enough to do:)
Until next Friday...
No comments:
Post a Comment