Hay Hay also stole my bed from 2:00-4:00 am this morning. She never gets up in the middle of the night, but of course on the night before the first day of school she comes in our room saying she wants raisins and milk at 2:00 am. I'm not one for having anyone or thing close to me when I'm trying to sleep, so between the kicks and fingernail scratches from this restless kid, Rich's CPAP whistling, and Tank squished up against me I did NOT get much sleep.
Our journey raising teenage foster children and our toddler niece, fighting infertility, hitting the gym hard, and bleeding purple and gold....
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Bed Stealer
This is what I found when Hailey was supposed to be picking out her bedtime books. Apparently, Jesy's new comforter looked inviting. Either that or maybe she just likes her new friend. I'd like to think is has something to do with the fact that I tore Jess's room apart and organized it from top to bottom while she was at the beach:) It's pretty inviting to me as well!
(Ummm, not so much. Ten minutes later there was a dance party going on in this room. I have a flip video to prove it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment