Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pics from the last couple of weeks...

(Hailey with a clip in her hair for more than 30 seconds!)

Since we've had so much going on I didn't get around to downloading pictures until today. I'll keep the writing brief, but the weekend of July 18th we went to Richmond to celebrate Olivia's second birthday and we had Mimi and Becky over to our house that Sunday. It was a fun filled weekend for Hailey! The week before, Mom and I took a trip to the Summer Extravaganza at Ridgeview park.

(Grandma and Hailey at Ridgeview Park)

(Baby ducks at the park)

(Sherbert!...It was HOT that day!)

Hailey enjoyed Olivia's party even if she pretty much decided to play by herself or with Uncle Rich and Aunt Dana. There were lots of kiddos there and maybe a little overwhelming for her, but she had no problem devouring the cake and ice cream. It was nice to meet Avery for the first time, even though somehow I didn't get a good picture. And, always nice to catch up with Tillar family.

(Olivia on her 2nd birthday...lovin' the pool!)

(Anna T. enjoying the food!)
(Ben T. looking cute like his sister!)

(Hailey lovin' the swing!)

(Hold on!)

(No more swing:( One upset girl!)

Sunday with the rest of the family....Becky and Mimi came over for lunch at Mi Rancho with Mom and Dad while we were at Cracker Barrel for brunch with the Critzer's. We then had a great time at the park with Landon and Hailey and finished the afternoon with Kline's. After a quick nap Hailey was ready for family time!

(Me and Mimi...before my hair got chopped!)

(Mimi and sleepy Hailey)(Becky and Hailey doing her favorite thing, reading!)

(Mimi giving Tank some love before I gave him his pride back by cutting his mohawk off!)

No comments: