Okay, finally something for me to look forward to: Friday Night Lights is scheduled to return to NBC on April 30th and Army Wives returns to Lifetime next Sunday, the 11th!
As Megan has stated in her blog, American Idol has been less than desirable this season. I could press fast-forward until Crystal and Lee are left in the finale because the rest of the contestants just aren't doing it for me.
I do have to say that Parenthood on NBC has been a pleasant surprise this spring. I've gotten so tired of reality television that another drama is nice. I probably need to stop getting caught up in this show and Brothers & Sisters because both of them make me want to have a huge family:)
2 comments:
Are you watching Modern Family (Wed. ABC at 9 PM). It is the funniest show EVER. Just got into it a couple of weeks ago. It is laugh out loud funny!
Yes, one of my favorites!
Post a Comment