Hailey woke up last Saturday morning, stretched it out, and then put both hands behind her head, ruffled up her hair like she was in a shampoo commercial and said, "Rich, I got cwazy hair." We both about died laughing. Rich is a little disappointed that it doesn't appear that Hailey is turning out to be a tomboy, but more of a little princess.
The other totally random thing that Hailey did this weekend happened at my parents' house. We were playing in the backyard when she started walking around the yard in circles, throwing both hands in the air, saying, "I lost my husband." Where in the world did she even get the word husband from? We asked her who her husband was and of course she said, "Landon". She seriously walked around in circles saying "I lost my husband", "I can't find him", "Where is he?" for a good five minutes. Eventually she found her "husband" in the grass, scooped him up in her hands and placed him on the table. She then took him back to his spot in the grass so he could "go home". Strange, huh? Apparently not for a two year old with a vivid imagination! This wasn't a one time deal either, the husband ordeal happened a few times over the hours we were playing. I'm just pleased that she told me she only had one of them:)
No comments:
Post a Comment