To everyone who sent us thoughts and prayers this weekend. Thank you for all of the cards and emails! A special thanks to Jennie for taking Friday off to spend with me. I was able to get the house clean in the morning and then spend some quality girl time with her in the afternoon. We ate lunch at Mi Rancho and did some window shopping and chatting, which is just what we needed. It certainly kept my mind off of things and made the weekend seem much longer.
Thank you to Courtney as well, who sent the sweetest gift on Friday; a nice comfy blanket with the perfect poem attached. Someone sent her the same gift after she lost one of her babies, so she passed along the idea. I sincerely hope that I do not have the opportunity to do the same. I also have great news to share! Courtney is now at the 20 week mark and the high-risk doctor performed another 4-D ultrasound and additional tests on Friday and everything is looking great! We'll continue to keep her in our prayers until she is able to meet her miracle! Her sister, Meghan, is also doing great and has been a great support during this time for both of us.
Although Rich and I would have loved to be welcoming home a baby this weekend, we are thankful to have Hailey in our lives and such great supportive friends and family. One day we will be able to look back at this journey and it will all make sense.
3 comments:
I hope you had a nice weekend with Hailey. I thought about you and continue to think about you and Rich.
Thanks bunches!
i had such a good time. love you guys! I am confident that you are right...everything will make sense in the end...keep your head up.
SO GLAD Courtney and her sis are doing well.
LOVE YA!
Post a Comment