Saturday, June 25, 2011

More with Hay Hay

Of course Hailey had to see her BFF, Landon, this week.  We joined the Critzer's for chieken kabobs, green beans, and rice and of course lots and lots of playing and swimming.  It's too bad that we didn't get in the pool until 8:00 pm because I couldn't capture Hailey learning how to jump into the water from the side.  Or, Hailey morphing into a fish and going under water and learning to swim.  She has no fear and absolutely loves the water.  I think she'd stay in the pool for 8 hours straight. 

Today Hailey put on a favorite dress from Mimi and said, "I'll wear this when I marry Landon!"  She really does love that sweet boy. 

Thanks to Rich for cooking this great meal!


Miss Cameron

Hailey keeping Landon company during his nap.

Trying out her new "floaties"

Too much fun!

Seal is about to go down!

By her lonesome self patrolling the pool looking for frogs.

No comments: