Saturday, June 25, 2011

10 days with Hay Hay

While Jess and Evan were at camp, we had our hands full with Hailey!  I think we did our part in spoiling her for the week.  On Sunday we saw Mr. Popper's Penguins, which Hailey loves to say aloud.  After watching the movie she slept with both of her penguins, one in each arm.  Of course she wants a real one just like "Lovey." 


Monday afternoon we took her to a tumbling class which was tons of fun.  I knew she would be clingy at first, but the girls quickly got her onto the floor for some fun.  She mastered a forward roll which she couldn't do beforehand.  She loved all of the bouncing, but wanted to do her own thing at times;)  With 2 minutes to go in the class she decided that she was done.  All I heard was, "Jordyn, I'm sweaty!"  That was it.  She told everyone in the class how sweaty she was and that she hates being sweaty.  I hate to break it to her that it only gets worse with age and if she is going to be a cheerleader that those girls sweat too!


Getting out there with the group.

Crawling like a snake.

Balance beam


Forward roll off of the cylinder.

Keep it going!

About to be too sweaty for Hay Hay!

No comments: