Monday, December 6, 2010

Girl time

Jessica, Hailey and I spent a lot of time together this weekend while the boys played video games in the basement. Damn those Call of Duty games. We did have a good time getting the house decorated, playing in the little bit of snow that we got, and yes cleaning as usual. Jessica actually encouraged me to take down all the blinds in the living room and kitchen, wash them in the bathtub, dry them and hang them back up. This job has been on my "to-do" list for at least a year, so I am pumped that we got it done.

(Proof that Jessica does do her homework.)

(Both of these pics of Jessica were courtesy of photographer, Hailey.)

(The snow melted a bit before they got out there at noon, but it was still fun nonetheless.)

(They actually made some good snow angels, but I couldn't go out there with my boot on.)

No comments: