I'm happy to have most of the sweets out of the house other than a few for Christmas. This year we are having Rich's family over on Christmas Eve and my family over on Christmas Day. I forsee a lot of cleaning and cooking in the near future!
Our journey raising teenage foster children and our toddler niece, fighting infertility, hitting the gym hard, and bleeding purple and gold....
Monday, December 20, 2010
Christmas Bake-a-thon
Yes, bake-a-thon. We baked five types of cookies and brownies last night over a total of five hours. You know you've done too much baking when you find yourself complaining about how much your legs hurt from standing! It's a good thing Jessica was here, otherwise I would have stopped much sooner. We delivered plates of goodies to everyone at our foster care progress meeting this morning. The kids are having visitation with their mom and sister tomorrow night at our house. It should be interesting, but I am hopeful that it goes well because the kids really want to show their mom the basement and hang out down there as a family. I know this time of year has to be hard on all of them.
I'm happy to have most of the sweets out of the house other than a few for Christmas. This year we are having Rich's family over on Christmas Eve and my family over on Christmas Day. I forsee a lot of cleaning and cooking in the near future!









Can't wait until next year to do this all again!
I'm happy to have most of the sweets out of the house other than a few for Christmas. This year we are having Rich's family over on Christmas Eve and my family over on Christmas Day. I forsee a lot of cleaning and cooking in the near future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment