Skating is about the last thing I wanted to do because I still fear falling on my wrist, but tonight I got over my fear and had a blast. It's amazing how quickly you can go from being overly cautious and anxious to being ready to rip around the floor. I highly recommend skating for anyone, especially with teenagers. It was really difficult to take pictures inside because of the crazy lights, so I didn't get a good picture of Jessica with her side ponytail and knee high socks:) She's a trip!
Our journey raising teenage foster children and our toddler niece, fighting infertility, hitting the gym hard, and bleeding purple and gold....
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Skatetown, Baby!
Saturday night, we decided to join a coworker for her 31st birthday celebration. She had the entire night mapped out from dinner to skating to ice cream. I was a bit apprehensive about taking Hailey skating with a swarm of thuga-licious teenagers at bedtime. However, she was a trooper and after a few hesitant minutes, was out of the track with everyone else.
(Showing off her skills.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment