Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Rest of Christmas Day!

We picked an exhausted Hailey up around 1:00 pm and she quickly fell asleep in the car. It actually ended up working out perfectly because she slept until 4:00 pm and then was surprised by what Santa left her at our house! Here she is, fresh from a nap and bath, getting a peak at her new play kitchen that Santa got her.

Of course the dogs got to open their gifts as well. Maddie is certainly the pro when it comes to ripping them open!

Hailey spent most of the evening "cooking" and playing with her new kitchen set. She played right through dinner without a break.

(Checking it out!)

(New pots and pans.)

(Cooking something for her moose..."It's HOT!")

(Tea party for the moose and baby.)

It didn't taken her long to open up all of her presents and hand them off to Daddy to remove the packaging.


She ate her entire M&M ornament full of candy which probably explains why she could not go to sleep last night. Even after rolling around saying "I'm tired, I'm tired" for an hour she just could not fall asleep. It was after 11:00 when she was finally out!

(Looking for more candy....)

(Hailey stuffing in some M&M's.)

We were able to get in quite a few family photos which we probably haven't done since our wedding.
(Mom and Dana)

Even though Rich and I said we weren't exchanging any gifts I decided to get us a gift that we could both use, a Wii. I might regret the decision if he does not put the remote down soon:)

(Call of Duty)

(Our 8th Christmas together!)

Bill and Carol got Hailey a dinosaur that roars, bites and spits! I thought Hailey would be scared to death of such a thing, but she fell in love with the one that Isiah got so Bill and Carol had us pick one up for her on Christmas Eve. Check out this crazy dinosaur!



All in all it was a very nice low-key Christmas. I just wish that I was feeling better because it seems that Santa brought me a nasty cold...just call me Rudolph!

No comments: