Saturday, December 19, 2009

2 feet of SNOW!

Holy cow, did we get a lot of snow last night and today?! This is the most snow that we've had since 1996 and I think we may have surpassed that snow storm. It's a shame that this happened on our first day of break and not on a school day. We would have been out of school for two weeks! However, I'll take a good snow anytime that we can get one.

Here are some pictures from 4:00 am when I had to shovel a path for the dogs to go out. I think we were at about 16 inches at this point.


Rich was on doggie duty at 7:30 am and he had to shovel even more snow! We were up to 20 inches or so at this point.

(Maddie made a quick trip out and in!)

(Quite a bit of snow!)

(The doggie run that we made in the front yard.)

(Dixie and Roonie loving their new play area.)

(A look at the neighbor's car and the mailboxes)

(The neighbor's side door.)

(Tank loves the snow.)

I just finished taking more pictures of our fun day, including Hailey's trip out into the blizzard. More to come!

No comments: