Saturday, December 5, 2009

First Snow of the Season

Okay, so it did not happen on a school day, but I can still say I was up at the crack of dawn peaking out the blinds to see if it snowed. Once I saw the snowflakes falling I was able to go back to sleep for a while before blinding Rich with the curtains pulled open to show him the snow. Hailey was super excited to see the snow and unlike last year she actually wanted to stay out and play in it, at least until her fingers started to burn from being cold. After playing for a bit with the dogs we came inside for a warm bath and a nap. This day was just what I needed after a long week at school!


(Snow man that the neighbors made...mine was a bit smaller and half finished because Hailey's hands were "hot'.)

(Roonie loving the snow)

(Watch out Dixie...Tank looks like he has the butterfly stroke down.)

(Hailey seeing the snow for the first time!)

(Gloves are much better than mittens.)

("Let's go!")

(Not scared one bit)

("I'm gonna get you!")

(Much more fun than last year.)

(Hailey starting her snowman.)

(Okay, it's getting cold now..)

(Aunt Dana and Hay Hay)

("Come on!")

(Trying to get warm after all that playing outside.)

No comments: