Landon (Shaun and Jennie's son) gave Hailey a CD of his favorite songs for Christmas. We played the CD for Hailey on Monday and she danced about all over her room. She has gotten really good at copying our moves in the last couple of weeks...I guess we'll be hearing "no" back soon as well! Anyhow, Rich had Hailey copying him stomping his feet and then clapping his hands to the music, but the best part (which I wish I had caught on tape) was when he stomped his feet and clapped his hands at the SAME time. Hailey looked at him like he was crazy and then wrinkled up her forehead trying to figure out how he could do both things at the same time! It was the cutest thing ever! I bet she'll have the moves put together by the end of next weekend though and then we'll have to throw in some spins and twists:)
It has been really nice to get together with the Critzer Family several times over the break. Landon is adorable and we always have a great time together. Tonight the whole family came over to try out Mi Rancho and Kline's. I think that Landon really enjoyed his chocolate ice cream and everyone ate it up at Mi Rancho! Hopefully we'll be able to see them again before Spring Break rolls around, but we tend to be too busy with school most of the year!
1 comment:
We feel so lucky to have been able to spend time with you guys as well. I know our attempted Thursday Night gathering is probably not going to work this semester either, but we've got to figure out something because we have way too much fun whenever we're together.
We're so glad that we could contribute to Hailey's cute self dancing around the house!
Post a Comment