Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Poor Maddie Moosie

Maddie went back to get her eye check today and it turns out that the chemical burn on her eye is not healing. She is going in for eye surgery first thing in the morning. They will have to stitch her secondary eyelid over her eye to keep it closed. Poor thing! I can only imagine what that's going to look like! She'll go back in two weeks to get the stitches removed and hopefully her eye will have healed.

I got the results back from AMC today as well. Thankfully there was enough margin that was removed with my mole that they will not have to remove any additional tissue. Rich's MRI took forever, but we won't know the results until we go back to Dr. Degnan next Monday.

I'm anxiously awaiting Saturday morning so that I can get some much needed sleep. I got home after 10:00 Monday and Tuesday and made it home tonight at 8:00 after tutoring. On top of this I've been going to the gym at 6:00 am! It is the only way that I can get a work out in because my evenings are shot because of work. I think that I am becoming a big fan of the morning workout because I haven't had a headache during the day this week. I guess it comes from relieving the stress before it kicks in high gear.

Saturday we are taking Hailey to a little Christmas party for toddlers at Rachel and Jeff's house. We are looking forward to seeing Hailey and Tyler play together. I'm sure that she will be into everything and be so excited to see new things!

No comments: