We would like to wish an early happy birthday to Megs, as well as our four legged pals Tank, Gracie, and Holly! The pups will turn two tomorrow. I used to think this meant that they are 14 in dog years, but every time I go to the vet those darn spinning disks always give a different age depending on the size of the dog. I believe this is a good thing for small dogs, so they are probably only 11 in dog years (fitting that they act like 6th graders quite often). If it's not too cold we may celebrate with some Frosty Paws on the porch.
These siblings are lucky to share their birthday with Megs because it will never be forgotten. I'm sure I can still dig out some calendars from the early 90's that have October 29th starred. Yes, I keep all of those old calendars and they come in quite handy when I need pictures for science class. Megs, enjoy your first birthday as Mrs. Thiel!
No comments:
Post a Comment