Monday, October 13, 2008

Megan and Tim's Big Day!


After much anticipation the big day for Megan and Tim arrived last Saturday, October 11th. The wedding ceremony was performed on the terrace at Glenmore followed by dinner and dancing in the ballroom. The weather was absolutely perfect and Megan looked gorgeous! The food, cake, and flowers were all wonderful. I am so happy that these two found each other and will spend happily ever after together. I just hope that they move somewhere a little bit closer in the future so we can spend more time together.

Rich and I really enjoyed getting out and catching up with old friends. I think that Chris and Rich may have been separated at birth after seeing them goof off together throughout dinner. I don't think there was a doubt in anyone's mind that the former and present Waynesboro/Fishersville couples don't get out much.....Amy succeeded at resurrecting the "rum and coke Dana" for a night (and no, there was no "aquarium" that night). She also demanded wedding cake and then pretended like she didn't get any so she could get another piece! Chris and Rich got a kick out of yelling each others names out across the room (i don't get it either!). At one point when we were trying to take pictures Megan said, "I can't see the camera"! That's usually my line...glad someone else took it over.

(Not bad, for not being able to see!)
(Can anyone else hear that laugh??:))


(How does Amy "one-more-glass-of-Chardonnay end up in all the pictures? HA)

Here are some pictures of the happy couples that we were able to catch up with prior to the reception!:
Megan and Chris


Caroline and Robert


Addison and April


Amy, Mark, Dana & Rich
(I had a picture of just Amy and Mark, but I think Amy would have killed me if I posted it!)


Brad and Leigh

My parents got to watch their "second" daughter be given away as well. Megan is the closest thing I've ever had to a real sister and I would not give up the last twenty years of her friendship for anything!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my god. I can't believe you posted those pictures of me and my big mouth!!!!!

oneof4dms said...

HA...how could i not post it??:) your big mouth was in lots of my pictures!