
Because she is officially potty trained! I think we are on the third week already and the only accident this week was because Hailey was crying and Julie couldn't understand what she was saying, which was, "I've got to go bad!" She actually woke me up at 2:30 am on Saturday saying the same thing and promptly used the potty. I'm surprised that there have been zero accidents over night and that she actually wakes up to go if she really needs to go. I love the fact that she likes to tell me, "I went poop for you, Dana. Come look." Nice.

On a side note, she's still obsessed with photography and wants me to take pictures of her constantly. Hence the following few posts. Now she "poses" in some very interesting positions. It's like she's a baby who has just found her feet and wants to show off. Too funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment