Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hailey Happenings...

Since this girl was a wee toddler she has loved to dance, especially on the porch outside of Outback Steakhouse. She must just remember doing it, so she insists on making us sit on the benches to watch her dance every time we eat here. She's one funny girl.

(Done dancing, but closing the gates to "her farm.")

(Dancing queen.)

(Picking on Papa:))

Another one of her favorite activities...going to Target! I wonder where she gets this from? ha. Again, we have to jump on top of the big red balls on our way in every single time!

Some pictures that I forgot to download from Addie's birthday party...Hay Hay playing with all of the boys in the leaves. I swear she is bigger than all of them and at least one of them is four years old!
(Hailey and Tyler playing in the sandbox.)

No comments: