Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Introducing Oliver aka "Ollie"


Rich's step-sister, Angela, and her son, Isaiah, came over to check on the cripple this weekend. She just happened to bring along Oliver her nine-week old Bichon. He certainly is quite cute! Oliver is already Isaiah's best friend.



My parents were out of town for a few hours so I picked up Gracie and Holly for a play date. So, at one point over the weekend we had seven dogs (Maddie, Dixie, Tank, Jack, Gracie, Holly, and "Ollie") as well as Hailey and Isaiah. It was definitely a three ring circus, but no one jumped on Rich and I think I did fairly well as the referee for the night. The kiddos enjoyed playing with all of the pups and I think Hailey was especially excited to have someone closer to her age around.

Isaiah loved playing with Jack...We think that Jack needs a four year old to adopt as well!