So, Jess came back to the residential facility that she ran from after 24 hours. I think the rain and cold weather had something to do with that. Apparently she now as a lip ring?! Guess that happened while she was on the run? Evan and his mom visited her yesterday and she called Rich, so I guess the home is starting to get a little old at this point. I believe she will be going in for a long evaluation this week and hopefully a long-term plan will be determined. It stinks that all of this is happening around the holidays, but maybe it will make her rethink her "plans" a bit.
Evan is on the varsity wrestling team and will have his first scrimmage tomorrow night. It is closed to spectators, so we'll have to wait another week before we see him make his debut. I didn't think wrestling would be an expensive sport, but once you add in headgear, activity fees, wrestling shoes, sweats, and put money into the pot for tournament food it adds up quickly. We will also have to provide food, gatorade, etc. for 24 people at one of the tournaments...yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment