Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome, Miss Cameron!

Baby Cameron Bailey joined the world at 8:04 am! It's a darn good thing that I have this new high tech phone that allowed me to constantly check my emails and Facebook for updates. She weighed in at 6 lbs 11 oz and 19 3/4 inches long. Jennie and Shaun are both doing well, as is big brother, Landon.

Rich and I made it to the hospital this evening to check out this gorgeous girl in person. We were not disappointed:) There is nothing like that newborn smell, stretching of the legs, and little fingers and toes!

(Don't worry, I made sure to say hi to Jennie and Shaun before I grabbed the little munchkin up!)

(Check out that perfect round head full of hair!)

(The proud daddy.)

(Rich wasn't shy about getting to meet Miss Cameron either!)

(It's pretty comfy in those big arms!)

We are thrilled that we'll get to watch this little girl grow up in such a wonderful family. I just hope she is ready for Hailey...:)

No comments: