Monday, November 3, 2008

Are you a cat or a dog?

Every time we hear a noise in the kitchen we have to make sure that Jackson is not getting into something. He loves to steal things off the kitchen counter--food, paper towels, medication, bills, ANYTHING. The other day I heard some noises coming from the kitchen so I quietly tried to sneak up on him. It's always better to startle him so that he gets scared, and in theory he wouldn't do it again. I was so stealthy trying to catch him in the act that I was able to take a picture. This is what I saw.....
"Shucks, the take-out box is empty!" "Maybe I should take a peak at what's left on the high chair or maybe the counter??? Yes, yes the counter...."

1 comment:

oneof4dms said...

Thank goodness he's on your outside table. I've never seen anything like it before!