A little late, I know. We had my mom, Carol, the kids' mom, and Mimi over to celebrate Mother's Day. I didn't get to take many pictures, but I'll throw a few in anyhow. Rich made turkey burgers and we spent some time fishing and playing video games. Hay Hay was excited to have Isiah here to play with as well. Angela is due at the beginning of July so she was a little uncomfortable, but excited about Trenton joining the family in a few weeks! I didn't get any pictures with my mom, but I did give her a Kindle which she is figuring out. I'm going to wait for her to figure out all the bells and whistles so that she can teach me how to use one of my own one of these days.
We invited Evan and Jessica's mother and I think everyone was happy that she was able to make it over the mountain for a few hours. Speaking of this, we will be attending a Service Planning Meeting tomorrow evening to find out where we go from here. At one point this meeting was going to be the one that would permanently take away their mother's rights, but it sounds like she may get a six month extension because she is making progress. The goal has always been for the kids to return home, but it is actually sounds much more realistic these days. I guess we'll wait to hear something tomorrow, but they could go home in November if things continue to improve.
 |
| Beverly, Ms. Baez, Evan |
 |
| The whole family. Don't the kids look excited? |
 |
| Carol with her buddy. |
 |
| Angela and "Trenton" |
 |
| Hay Hay eating marshmallows from Mimi. |
 |
| Isiah enjoying ice cream cake. |
 |
| Mimi always comes bearing gifts..this time a hat, new dress, and candy for Hay Hay. |
 |
| Mimi opening presents. |
No comments:
Post a Comment