Thursday, March 10, 2011

Love my husband...

Because after coming home frustrated Monday evening that much of the "to-do" list was left untouched, he has picked up the slack the rest of this week while he has been on spring break.  So far he has taken his truck in to the shop to be worked on, repaired one of our shutters, worked on the garage door, helped drywall the downstairs bathroom, and today he cleaned the entire house while I was at work!  He is going to paint the bathroom tomorrow as well. Rich spent one night at Carol's house to help her with a few things and work on the boat, and he has continued to get all of his workouts in this week.  I'm very thankful that he understands what a difference a clean house means to me!

Now it is time for me to work on myself...not being so hard on everyone else in the house when things get left undone.  I try to tell myself that eventually everything will get cleaned, mopped, and finished, but it is really hard for me to let go of these things when there just isn't time to complete them.  I can NOT wait to come home this evening to sparkling bathrooms and a clean house.  I am a totally different person when the house is organized and clean! 

No comments: