Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jessica's Birthday

Jessica's birthday dinner
After watching Jessica perform in a District Choir concert we celebrated her birthday by eating at Massaki.  It was fitting to support the Japanese in light of their recent disaster.  Lori, the kids' CASA worker, came to the concert and delivered Jessica a beautiful cake.  Unfortunately, Jack got hold of it while I was walking the other dogs! 
Whoa, that is a large flame!

Jessica's cake from Lori

Jessica's cake after Jack got a hold of it!
 On Saturday, Jessica invited 10 friends over for a birthday party.  They celebrated from 7:00-10:00 pm by playing video games, listening to music, and being loud giggly teenagers.  I was happy to have the loud music turned off and the squeals gone, but at the same time happy that they seemed to enjoy their time in the basement.  I can't imagine why Jessica didn't want me to take pictures of them?;)
Video games in the basement

Soda, chips, and texting....oh to be a teenager.

No comments: