Monday, April 27, 2009

20 inch rims

The flavors of the week at Kline's are banana and raspberry. We couldn't let the weekend go by without taking Hailey to try out the banana ice cream. Raspberry just happens to be one of my favorites as well! So, last night after riding her new tricycle up to Grandma and Granddaddy's house, we took a trip to Kline's. Hailey insisted upon feeding herself, so I had to bite my lip about the mess and just let her do it. It turned out that she was so interested in everyone around her that she didn't make much of a mess.

Rich and I were sitting on one of the benches, with Hailey in between us, trying to eat our cones without them melting, when we heard the booming sound of a car stereo pulling into the parking lot. I turned to check out the noise and was greeted by an Impala with 20 inch chrome rims, tinted windows, and some bumpin' music. As I turned back to say something to Rich, I just about lost my ice cream....Hailey was nodding her head like she was part of a BET music video, right on beat! Mike taught her to do this when his cell phone rings, but I had never seen her do it in public. I guess we may have to start shopping online at Baby Phat, Apple Bottoms, or Rocawear.....I bet she'd be all over the following outfit!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love that you posted the Kline's flavors of the week. I just had the Cake Batter this past weekend (from the Staunton location) and it might be my new favorite. Although, banana sounds GOOD!

Megs said...

can you send me some of june 4th's flavor on dry ice? :)