We celebrated Hailey's birthday on the 20th since she was with her mom on her actually birthday. She had a spa themed birthday and sleepover at her mom's house and apparently thought that we forgot about her since we didn't come to that party. She affectionately called our doggie party her "fake birthday party" since it wasn't on her actual birthday. Fake or not, I think she had a good time:)
I wasn't able to do a 1/4 of what I wanted to do because of my wrist, but thankfully Jess baked cupcakes and my mom and dad had a small gathering at their house after we all met up at Rowe's for dinner.
How did this girl grow up so fast?!
| Doggie print cupcakes, new backpack, gifts! |
| How old are you? "I'm FIVE!" |
| Hailey decorated her own cupcakes |
| Love this one with Mimi! |
![]() |
| More baby stuff |
| Hailey and Daddy |
![]() |
| New barbie stuff from Daddy |
| Hailey and Papa being silly |
| Those hands are going on her hips...No more pictures! |
![]() |
| Happy girl |
| Can I eat it? |
| Come on guys.... |
| YUM |
| How many babies can she take care of at once? I count 4! |
| Look at that coloring job! Thanks Aunt Bonnie for the new bag. |
| New hat and gloves from Mimi |



No comments:
Post a Comment