Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of Pre-K!

Today was my first day with students, but it was also a very important day for Hailey....her first day of Pre-K!  She has been super excited about going to school, so I'm sure she was bouncing off the walls this morning.  I can't wait to hear all about it this weekend.  Until I get some good stories here are some pictures that Julie sent to me this morning.  And for the record, this girl has now lost FIVE teeth!   Crazy, I tell ya!

Hailey and Mrs. Lee

Hailey and her momma
My students seemed great today, but we all know how those things can change;)  However, it was the most painless first day I've ever had.  I was way more organized and ready for the chaos than usual.  I'll get to meet the other half of my classes tomorrow, so I'm hoping they are as good as those I had today!  I'm definitely going to miss being able to go out to lunch with my friends and have to get back into the routine of scarfing down something in 20 minutes.  Here's to another great year!

No comments: