Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hot Moms in Minivans

This post is a couple of weeks late, but just in time for our anniversary Rich and I picked up a new ride at McDonough, courtesy of my dad of course.  It's a 2011 Sienna XLE with only 4,700 miles on it and it is loaded with everything I could ever want.  I missed seeing the Avalon go, but the van is so much easier on everyone! 

Hailey and Evan get to enjoy their DVDs/videogames on a widescreen.  My favorites?  The automatic hatch and side doors, a place to put my purse (seriously, not on the floor, but in its own space between the front two seats), not having to worry about kids opening the doors and hitting a car, easy loading and unloading of groceries, the ability to load up the kids and all four dogs in one vehicle, loads and loads of space, a possible road trip?!....

I think I'm going to start a new group to get over the stereotype of the minivan, Hot Moms in Minivans;)  Move over all you soccer moms, helicopter moms or whatever else you want to call them.  I've already got a nice group of Hot Moms in Minivans from work and I'm sure there will be many more joining the group soon:)  Don't knock it until you ride in it!

Love the new ride. 

Fueling up

Showing off the DVD screen

Look at my toes.

Let's go!

Way back

Come on guys!

No comments: