This is a day to celebrate all that our mommas do for us. I know many friends who couldn't imagine living 1/2 mile from their mom, but it works for me. We eat dinner together at least twice a week and often end up working together because my mom substitute teaches at my school. I am grateful for all of the time that we get to spend together and for the very few arguments that we get into. She is always there when I need her and always has sounds advice. So, thanks Mom for all that you do!
| Hay Hay happens to think that you rock as her Grandma, too! |
| Guess who's piggy toes those are? Yes, the purple are mine, but the others belong to this young lady... |
Who just happened to call me last night to wish me a Happy Mother's Day! Progress??? I think so:)
No comments:
Post a Comment