Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Golden Dragon Chinese Acrobats

Saturday night we took Hailey to see the Golden Dragon Chinese Acrobats at the Paramount.  Social services gave away donated tickets to see this show.  Unfortunately, Evan was visiting Jess so he was unable to attend.  The show was fantastic!  The athletic ability of the acrobats was amazing and they were entertaining.  Seeing them in such a small venue made it feel like you were on stage with them.  Hailey was impressed with the "movie with real live people."  :)  I would highly recommended a show like this!  For the safety of the performers flash photography was not allowed, so this is the best that I could do with the camera phone set on -1 exposure.

Hula hooping while standing on a rolling piece of wood while balancing balls.  Craziness. 

Juggling

Don't mind me as I flip through these hoops. 

What amazing strength these two had!

Only 8 chairs stacked on top of each other...NBD.

Oh yeah, and let's make it even harder.  

No comments: