For once I did not have to tutor so I actually made it home at 6:30, just in time for Mi Rancho with the rest of the crew. I had been looking forward to watching some t.v. and getting to bed early after a week of late nights tutoring and early mornings at the gym. What in the world would I be writing at quarter til MIDNIGHT then????
I think I may have been asleep for a total of 5 minutes when all of a sudden all the lights come and Rich storms into the room and says,"Ohhhhh SSSHHHIIIITTTTT, Maddie got sprayed by a skunk!" Startled, I sit up and instantly I'm hit in the face with a knock-you-out stench from hell. Rich grabs Maddie up and throws her in the bathtub while I remove the nasty harness and bag it up for the trash. I think he scrubbed her to death before letting her out of the bathroom. I have a feeling that smell is going to be oozing out again once she starts to dry off....
I am trying to decide whether or not to brave the bedroom again...maybe I'll just curl up in one of the dog beds out here, couldn't smell any worse than my room!?!?
1 comment:
I just tried to call you this am. I think you have to bath them in V8/tomato juice to get rid of the smell...if you still have the smell on Maddie..poor thing.
Post a Comment