Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Signs of Spring

1. Jackal McSchmackal's hair is ALL over the house!

2. The snow pack is finally starting to disappear. Did I just say snow pack? I think once the rain comes this weekend the snow that first appeared on December 18th will finally be G-O-N-E. Yep, three full months of snow on the ground in the state of Virginia, crazy!

3. A bunny was running around in the our front yard today driving the dogs nuts!

4. My students have officially started turning into 7th graders, God help them and me over the next three months...

5. I can finally walk the dogs in the light before school and on days that I don't tutor in the evenings when I get home. That will change this weekend until the days even themselves out again, but yea for longer days any way you look at it!

Now, I'm off to wait for my most favorite sign of spring those disgusting, sick, ugly, polka dotted six inch long slugs that wait at your front door in the dark for you to step on them. AGHHH. Nothing gives me the creeps more than those nasty little boogers!

1 comment: